The course starts at 6pm and runs to 9pm
Demonstration by one of our skilled doctors
Belotero® Revive, a dermal filler product containing a unique combination of hyaluronic acid (HA) and glycerol, designed to improve hydration, elasticity and firmness of the skin and to address the appearance of fine lines.
Belotero® Revive is applied via injection over multiple treatments working as a beauty booster and for an overall youthful radiance. It works beneath the skin to provide hydration but can also be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, or as a preventative and early aesthetic intervention treatment to slow the progression of facial changes over time.
Belotero Revive is a 'skinbooster' product which works in a similar way to Profhilo. It contains a unique combination of hyaluronic acid and glycerol. It is designed to improve hydration, elasticity and firmness of the skin improving fine lines, skin laxity, photo damage and skin texture.
Benefits of introducing Belotero Revive to your clinic:
1. Easy and straightforward product to inject
2. Good results for a wide cohort of patients young and old
3. Compared to Profhilo, Revive gives a more immediate result because of the glycerol component (something we know frustrates patients about Profhilo)
4. Less expensive product for you to buy than Profhilo
5. You do not need to be a prescriber to treat with Revive
The course runs from 6pm-9pm and you will receive hand-ons injecting experience of live models on the evening.
Read Array Academy's director, Dr. Chris Hutton's case study on Aesthetics Journal