6 Ways To Attract New Patients
30 December 2022 in Uncategorised
Google My Business
Setting up your GMB listing is one of the simplest and most effective ways of setting your business up to be found online.
Google, ‘Lip Filler Belfast’, you’ll notice that the results return a list of 3 locations where you can get this treatment based on your current location. The 3 businesses that have shown as a result of your search query have a GMB page and are a step closer to attracting new patients.
Consider where your target demographic hangs out. Instagram/TikTok/Facebook
- Optimise your social media profiles
- Be clear on your offering
- Educate your patients through content
- Engage with your audience
- Remain consistent with your audience – it will pay off
Once you have created your GMB profile you can share your GMB profile with patients and ask them to leave you a review here! Share your patient reviews across your social channels. This will help to build trust & credibility.
Before & after imagery is essential to showcase your work
- Images should be taken in good lighting
- Don’t distract from your work. Keep the image simple.
- Don’t add filters. Show real patient results.
- Make it easy for patients to book an appointment. Find a booking system that automatically confirms & reminds patients of their appointments
- Link your booking system from your website & social media profiles
- Make sure the booking system reduces your admin work
- Ensure that patients are automatically added to an email journey when they first visit your clinic, use this to ensure all patients get an informative and consistent experience with the information they receive from you
- Put in place actions to ensure you have an email marketing plan going forwards that will help to scale your aesthetics business
- Choose a platform for building mailing lists, try MailChimp or CampaignMonitor
- Make sure you have consent from all those on your mailing list to send them follow up emails. This is important for GDPR regulations