Anti-Wrinkle Training Courses For Nurses & Midwives, Northern Ireland
12 January 2023 in Uncategorised
Array Academy is the popular choice amongst nurses, midwives, doctors, dentists and pharmacists for anti-wrinkle & dermal filler training in Belfast. Our courses are open to prescribing and non-prescribing medical professionals.
If you are considering an anti-wrinkle training course in Northern Ireland and have no previous aesthetic experience our beginners foundation anti-wrinkle and dermal filler course is the best place to start your aesthetics journey!
1. What does the foundation anti-wrinkle training course entail?
In advance of your foundation anti-wrinkle and dermal filler training you will complete our e-learning theory training before attending the practical session. All training delegates will be given lifetime access to our e-learning learning suite of material.
Our e-learning suite hosts a range of invaluable material you will need for after you have completed your training day. In here you’ll find:
- Our theory lecture videos on anti-wrinkle & dermal filler
- Model demonstration videos of the techniques you were taught on your practical day in anti-wrinkle (forehead, frown lines and crow’s feet) & lip filler
- Practical business advice for your new clinic
- Starter kit checklist of items you’ll need to gather
- Free anatomy posters
- Patient consent forms and aftercare forms and much more!
2. What’s included on the training day?
The foundation anti-wrinkle & dermal filler course is a full day and runs from 9am – 5pm. On the day, each delegate will get hands-on experience injecting with live models under the close supervision of our trainers (Dr Chris Hutton and Dr Judith Storm).
- All of our courses are CPD accredited
- As a Hamilton-Fraser and Cosmetic Insure recognised courses all of those who complete courses are eligible to take out cosmetic insurance with the industry’s leading insurance providers right after completing the course
On the foundation anti-wrinkle and dermal filler course you will receive anti-wrinkle training (three areas include – forehead, frown lines and crow’s feet) and lip filler.
- Insurance for the day
- Hiring of models
- Products (anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers)
- Copy of all educational material
- Certificate of completion and 8 CPD points
3. Practical/business elements
On the foundation training course we cover the practical elements of setting up and running your clinic. We’ll cover all of the following to help you get started:
- How to order product and where from
- What you will need to set your clinic up
- How to attract patients
- Setting pricing for your clinic
- Other business considerations
4. Prescribing service to non-prescribers
As anti-wrinkle treatment is a prescription only medication it will need to be prescribed for patients before it can be administered. Non-prescribing medical professionals will need a prescriber to see each patient and provide a prescription for the patient. We offer a prescribing service to non-prescribers who complete any of our courses where our doctors will visit you in your clinic to prescribe for your patients (T&C’s apply). You can avail of our prescribing services following your course by booking your slot online.
We also have a database of prescribers across Northern Ireland that you can access, all of whom are happy to prescribe for you.
This service is open to anyone who has previously trained with Array Academy on any of our courses. All those who apply for the v300 prescribing course require a DMP (designated medical practitioner) and PS (practice supervisor) before application. These mentors, along with an approved clinical environment approved by the university, are almost impossible to find in the aesthetic industry. Array Academy is able to offer you DPP and PS services.
5. Support following your foundation anti-wrinkle and dermal filler training course
- After completing your course you will get 12 months email support from the Array Academy trainers.
- If you feel you need some refresher training or maybe a little bit more practice to help build your confidence we can provide a 1 hour 1-1 training session with our advanced injector and trainer, Nurse Emma Ross.During the 1-1 training session with nurse Emma she will cover the lip techniques from your foundation course. You will bring along your own model and treat them from start to finish under expert supervision from nurse Emma.
During this 1-1 training there will be plenty of time to ask questions on the day too.
The cost for this training is £240 (price inclusive of VAT). If you wish to book a 1-1 training session please contact a member of the team on email@example.com
- We also have a dedicated WhatsApp and closed Facebook group with an active and safe community of injectors sharing their experience and answering questions and most importantly supporting one another!
- In addition to the above we offer an exclusive aesthetic injector support package that has been created to offer additional support and reassurance to all Array Academy delegates after successfully completing a course with us. The support package will include:
- 24 hour support for injectors in the management of any potential vascular occlusion.
- Direct access to one of our doctors, who will guide you through protocols and can arrange to see your patient ASAP.
- Bring your patient to our clinic FREE of charge in these emergency situations for assessment and treatment if necessary, day or night!
As a member you will also receive:
- Access to discounted rates on Array Academy events and training
- Access to the Vascular Occlusion Support WhatsApp group
There you have it. Everything you need to know before booking your anti-wrinkle training. You can view all upcoming dates and book your place on the foundation anti-wrinkle and dermal filler training here.
0% Interest Finance Option available across all of our courses. Apply online here.
Frequently asked questions
I am a nurse from the Republic of Ireland. Can I attend this course?
Yes, you are eligible to do the course, however the rules around administration of anti-wrinkle by nurses differ from the UK.
I am a non-prescribing nurse/pharmacist. Can I do the anti-wrinkle training course?
Yes, absolutely, we provide a prescription service exclusively for those who train with Array Academy.
Can I bring my own models on the training days?
Yes you can, models can book their appointments for anti-wrinkle or lip filler treatments on our website.
I have completed a course already but want to refresh my skills, can I take this course?
Yes, the foundation anti-wrinkle and dermal filler theory and practical elements will get you up to speed again.
I want anti-wrinkle training but do I have to do the dermal fillers part of the course?
Yes, the course includes anti-wrinkle training and lip filler, practically it makes most sense to cover these two areas in one day. These areas are generally the most requested by patients.